To ensure the health of our employees and customers, we want to assure you that we have adjusted our operations and taken numerous precautions including the following:
- Increased the frequency and depth of our cleaning and sanitizing within the store area and equipment
- Hand sanitizers are available at our counters for customers while shopping
- Requiring employees to stay home if they are feeling unwell
- Asking customers if they are feeling unwell with flu like symptoms within the last 14 days (cough, fever, difficulty breathing or runny nose) to stay home and call us to help them with their home healthcare needs
- Home Healthcare North Van and Squamish allows 2 customers in the store at a time.
- Davies pharmacy allows 5 customers in the store at a time.
- In line with BC government recommendations for social distancing, we are encouraging customers to call and speak to us over the phone rather than in person when possible at 604-985-8771 extension #1 for Pharmacy and #2 for Home Healthcare
In this unique and uncertain time, we all must work together and do all that we can to slow the spread of COVID-19. The situation is changing by the hour; we will keep you informed of any changes to our service and operations.
Home Healthcare hours are:
Monday – Saturday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Davies Home Healthcare Squamish (new location) is now open:
Monday – Friday from 9:00AM-5:00PM
Pharmacy hours are:
Monday – Friday 9:00AM-6:00PM
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Davies Prescription Pharmacy and Davies Home Healthcare