Start Date: Immediately
Looking to join an outstanding team on a mission to help others?
Davies Home Healthcare has been built on passion. We have been an integral part of the community for the past four decades and we’re always continuing to improve–it’s our promise to the community and our promise to you. Always locally owned and operated, we take great pride in being a top provider of high quality medical supplies and unprecedented service. We know our people.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Associate to join our team full-time, as soon as possible! Be part of an environment that is passionate about health and wellness.
Our commitment to you:
· Providing a safe, secure, and supportive environment
· Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
· Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
· Accommodating family schedules and needs (parent-friendly workplace)
· Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Health above all else.
We are a healthcare company and as so strive to provide a healthy work environment for staff and customers alike. Our full time team members receive reimbursement for courses, comprehensive benefits, mental health resources, and a paid day off on their birthday (to name a few).
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes! For full-time employees we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance!
Location: North Vancouver across from Lions Gate Hospital
Our Inside Sales Associates are the face of our business, they are who are customers first interact with when they call or walk into the store. This is a retail position with a clinical focus, many of our team members came from the healthcare industry (care aids, nurses, etc), however, no previous medical experience is necessary—just a willingness to learn! We will provide training for all medical products, fittings, etc; including compression fitting certification.
· The hours for the role are steady (9am – 5pm) Tuesday – Saturday
· A healthcare position that doesn’t require overtime or risk burnout
· Non-commission, no pressure sales; just helping our customers find what they need
· Compassion is key—we are across from the hospital and many of our customers come in post hospital visit
· Greeting customers in a friendly and professional manner
· Proficient communicator with clients and teammates
· Keep up to date with latest rehabilitation products
· Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
· Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
Preference will be given to those with previous experience in healthcare, home care, and/or knowledge in Kinesiology and rehabilitation.
We thank you for your interest! Select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume to our North Vancouver location 1417 St. Georges Ave.