Start Date: Immediately
Looking to join an outstanding team on a mission to help others?
Davies Home Healthcare has been built on passion. We have been an integral part of the community for the past four decades and we’re always continuing to improve–it’s our promise to the community and our promise to you. Always locally owned and operated, we take great pride in being a top provider of high quality medical supplies and unprecedented service. We know our people.
We are currently seeking an Installation Technician to join our team full-time, as soon as possible! Be part of an environment that is passionate about health and wellness.
Our commitment to you:
· Providing a safe, secure, and supportive environment
· Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
· Work schedules that allow for a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
· Accommodating family schedules and needs (parent-friendly workplace)
· Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
Health above all else.
We are a healthcare company and as so strive to provide a healthy work environment for staff and customers alike. Our full time team members receive reimbursement for courses, comprehensive benefits, mental health resources, and a paid day off on their birthday (to name a few).
Salary: Hourly, commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes! For full-time employees we offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, disability and life insurance!
Location: North Vancouver across from Lions Gate Hospital
Our Installation Technicians are the MVPs of our business, they are the ones who turn the healthcare vision into a reality. Our customers turn to us to help them with their daily lives and mobility. Once a need has been assessed and a solution outlined by our care team, the Installation Technicians step in to install (or repair) the product or service in the customer’s home.
· Assembling, repairing and installing equipment
· Driving to customer’s homes to perform necessary installations
· Operating power tools
· Genuine compassion for the quality of life of our customers
· Comfortable assembling equipment and following instructions
· Proficient communicator with clients and teammates
· Clean driver’s abstract, criminal record check, Covid-19 up-to-date vaccination
· Excellent time management
· Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
· Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
We thank you for your interest! Select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume to our North Vancouver location 1417 St. Georges Ave.